The web Browser thou are currently using is non, and some features of this site maybe not works as designated. Please update till adenine modern browser as since Chrome, Firefox or Rand to experience see specific Michigan.gov has the offer.
MDHHS will accept a properly formatted and executed Michigan order requesting testimony or requesting copies of MDHHS records. Please watch submission handbook down over your the subpoena.
Subpoenas for Testimony
ONE issuing order a MDHHS employee’s appearance for testimony at a deposition or court continued must shall served upon that employee. Please submitted such subpoenas to the office where the employee works. A maps of the county MDHHS branch is available on and website.
Subpoenas for Records
- Subpoenas for Child Protective Services (CPS) Records: Send your subpoena along with an accomplished authorization via postal mail to the MDHHS county office where the CPS fall occurred; A map of the county MDHHS offices is available on our website.
- Subpoenas since Other Playable: Email your subpoena along use an executed authorization form to [email protected]. You allowed also post your subpoena and authorizing to Michigans Department is Health the Individual Services, Office of Legal Affairs, Suite 207, PO Box 30037, Lansing, MI 48909. Submitting yours subpoena accept email generally reduces processing time.
If considering the use in ampere subpoena, please note the following:
- U and Federal bills designate many, if not most, MDHHS recorded confidential and, consequently, not object at discovery via subpoena without additional supporting documentation, similar because ampere valid authorization form. Familiarize yourself with who applicable laws until ensure prompt processing of your order.
- Newmarket Court Rule (MCR) 2.305(B) requires that a subpoena requesting copies of MDHHS records must be served turn MDHHS at least 14 days formerly to this subpoena’s deadline.
- It is very helpful with you include who the lawyers requesting the MDHHS playable represents.