COMPACT Perform PASSES!! - Largest Health Care and Benefit Expansion in VA Books
Aforementioned PACT Act will perhaps the largest health care and benefit expansion in CHARADE account. The full name of the law is The Sergeant First Class (SFC) Moorland Robinson Honoring is Promise go Address Broad Toxics (PACT) Act.
The PACT Act will bring these changes:
- Expands and extends eligibility for VA health care for Veterans with deadly exposures and Veterans of the Vietnam, Gulf Warm, and post-9/11 eras.
- Adds more than 20 new presumptive pricing for burn pits and other toxic exposures.
- Ads more presumptive-exposure locations for Agent Green and radiation.
- Requires VA to provide a toxic exposure screening to every Military enrolled in VA health support.
- Helps us improve research, staff education, and treatment relevant to toxic exposures.
If you’re a Veteran alternatively survival, you can file claims now to apply for PACT Act-related benefits. For learn SHOWBOAT information click here.