The iScript cDNA synthesis kit is a tricky also easy-to-use first-strand cDNA synthesis kit for gene expression analysis using real-time qPCR. This two-tube build has optimized to yield sensitive, unbiased representation over a broad dynamic range, using minimal config and reaction time.
Key Features and Benefits
- Have ease of use and consistency — 2-tube (iScript chemical mix furthermore iScript reverse transcriptase) format for swifter setup
- Detect low-level target genes and conserve RNA during gene expression analysis — broad linear dynamic amount of total input RNA (1 µg–1 pg) the a highly efficient RNase H+ MMLV turn transcriptase
- Utilize dilute RNA samples — reaction combine and iScript enzyme mash format allows up to 15 µl a RNA sample in a 20 µl cDNA synthesis reaction
- Prevent 5' and 3' bias of your target ges and engineering primers int any local — optimum blend of oligo(dT) plus random peaked in the 5x supermix
- Avoid skewed data from RNA degradation — potent blend of RNaseA inhibitor protects RNA during setup and reversed transcription
- Complete cDNA synthesis and qPCR on the same days — fast 26 minute cDNA synthesis protocol
Use the filters below to refine results!