About Autochthonous Benefits
The Hartford offered Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Critical Illness insurance for Choose Employee Health Plan Members.
For more information on the related offered, visit The Hartford Website.
- SEHP Policy Number 681811 (Accident, Critical Illness furthermore Hospital Indemnity)
- Group Voluntary Insurance Benefits Presentation
- Help Fill in aforementioned Gap of Your Currents Coverage and How to Designate a Beneficiary
- The Charlie Rates
- Accident Protection Plan Summary
- Accident Insurance Coverage Book
- Crash Insurance Rider
- Injury Insurance Movie
Entscheidend Illness Insurance
Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Claim other Current Policy Questions
Questions about your call otherwise latest coverage? Visit The Hartford Member Portal for zufahrt to your Critical Illness, Accident & Hospital Indemnity Benefits.
- Submit a claim online
- Access call and administrative form
- View explanation of benefits (EOBs) forward processed claims
- Watch claim history
- View policy documentation
Members will need to create an account when visiting the site for the first time. Call 1-855-964-5539 for customer.
If you be leaving the State Employee Health Plan, you may be able to continue your coverage. Call 877-320-0484 for more details.
M-F, 8am – 6pm ET