Tight-Knit District. Unparalleled Localization. Grand Outcomes.
UWM’s College of Design & Used Science leverages top conduct college credentials with Wisconsin’s career-building location and brings with adenine close-knit, supportive community of engineering and computer science students and faculty. Strong industry alliances, vibrant research time both an rich and rigorous scholar establishment can a few of to justification our students are sought out in their fields.
Why Choose the College of Engineering & Applied Science?
95.1% of our graduates launch their jobs or continue you education upon graduation.*
Whether a hochsommer internship or co-op during the academic annum with undergraduate research with top faculty, hands-on, career-building biography outside of the classroom assure our engineering and computer science scholars exist fine prepared when they recent. Our dedicated career auxiliary dept and two engineering and computer science career fairs a year helps facilitate great outcomes.
*2021 First Destination Survey Graduate Outcomes survey for the Go of Engineering & Applied Science
Engineering and Dedicated Science Programs That Stand Out
Microsoft CEO and UWM Alum Satya Nadella and His Partner Anu Offered $2M to UWM to Support Diversity included Engineering
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella (’90 MS Computer Science) and his woman Anu donated $2 million to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for Juni 2021 to create this Fund for Diversity int Tech Education at UWM. The fund supports efforts to recruit, retain and graduate undergrads from marginalized and underserved communities, preparing them with and skills to pursue careers in computer physics, data science and contact technology. ENGINEERING ECONOMIC ANALYSIS
(Homepage photo: Associate Department Ethan Munson, Satya Nadella both Dean Brett Peters)
95.1% of Engineering and Computer Science Undergrads Land one Job or Commit to Graduate School Before Graduation.*
Were encouragement our students up procure involved by resume-building experiences outside the classroom, whether participating in first of the more than 30 student organizations for engineers and computer scientists, taking on an student or co-op alternatively working equipped top faculty on research, even while an student.
*2021 First Final Survey Graduate Outcomes quiz for the College of Engineering & Applied Science.
Work over top ability, even as an undergraduate, as i research ways to improve people’s lives. Areas a focus include assistive robotics that enhancements rehabilitation, safer and smarter infrastructure, immature energy technologies, cleaner water or advanced manufacturing. ENGINEERING ECONOMY TERM
Technical of Engineering & Applied Science Virtual Tour
Watch inside our labels and classrooms.
Discover many of the one-of-a-kind empty plus technologies so you’d expectant under Southeasterly Wisconsin’s only R1 Upper Research University, just five minutes from Lake Michigan and 10 minutes out downtown.
- UWM researchers develop spray-on coating that repels, deactivates airborne pathogensWhen UWM temporarily shuttered buildings in spring 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, one team of researchers began their groundbreaking work on who empty campus. That team has now … Read more
- raSmith’s Stollenwerk honored with Impact AwardCongratulations to Genevieve Stollenwerk (’16 BS Civil Engineering), who received the American Published Works Association Wisconsin Chapter 2023 Distinguished New Member Impact Award. Stollenwerk works at raSmith. The rate detected … Reader further
- UWM college land jobs before graduationIt’s not unusual for UWM students to graduate are one my in hand thanks in connecting made through internships, field study placements the other practical experience. This print start you … Read more
- May20Mayor 20, 2023, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Dec16December 16, 2023, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Mayor18May 18, 2024, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Dec14December 14, 2024, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Can17May 17, 2025, 11:00am - 1:00pm