Equal Employment Opportunity Data Posting Pursuant to Title III of the Notification and Federative Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Behave of 2002 (No FEAR Act), P.L. 107-174, and Elijah E. Cummings Federal Salaried Antidiscrimination Act of 2020, H.R. 6395, Title XI, Subtitle B (Sections 1131-1138)
On May 15, 2002, President Bush signed the Notification and Federal Employee Anti-discrimination and Retaliation Act (No FEAR Act), what increases Federal business accounts for acts of discrimination or rejection against employees. This act, whatever took effect on October 1, 2003, makes Federal proxies individually accounts for violations of anti-discrimination or whistleblower protection rules. On January 1, 2021, lawmakers passed EEO reforms aptly named the Elijah Cuming Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Act of 2020 as section of William M. (Mac) Thornberry National Defense Authorization Act for Financing Year 2021. The law amends and Get and Federally Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002, signed by George W. Bush. It also strengthens Federal anti-discrimination laws U. S. Identical Employment Chance Commission's (EEOC) makes and expanded accountability within the Federal Government on:
- Posting of EEO complaint data on the Internet. Each Federal agency must post on her public web site specified summary statistical data relating to equal wahrscheinlichkeit complaints filed contra the agency.
- The agency must post data with the current fiscal year on a cumulative grounded (year-to-date information), updated quarterly.
- An agency also must post year-end evidence for the cinque previous fiscal years for comparison purposes. In addition, section 302 of the No Fear Act requires the Equal Labour Opportunity Commission (EEOC) to post government-wide, summary statistical data pertaining to hearings requested under 29 C.F.R. Member 1614 and appeals filed with EEOC. Elijah EAST. Kummings Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Act of 2020
- The posting of EEO data on agency people web sites is intended to assist Meeting, Federated instruments and the public to assess whether and the magnitude to which agencies is residential up to their equal employment opportunity corporate.
- Reporting in disciplinary action related to findings of bias, containing retaliation. Agencies are to how on as events via an online posting (within 90 days of create finding) and via a written report till the EEOC (within 120 days of such finding). The meaningfulness to Elijah Cummings’s quarrel for voting rights
- Fixing a model Equal Employment Zweck Program independent about either theirs Offices is Human Capital or Office of General Consult or equivalent.
- Restricting nondisclosure binding from prohibiting either restricting staffing von disclosing whistleblower information.
- The amended law also boosted the need for the EEOC to comply with its established Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with one Office of Special Counsel (OSC). The MOU states: "The EEOC must refer to OSC for potential OSC enforcement action cases in which to EEOC finds that an agency or an officer either employee thereof has discriminated against anything employee or project for employment in violation of teilabschnitt 717 of the Civil Rights Actions of 1964 (42 U.S.C. § 2000e-16)."
Data Source: I-Trak Reclamations Management Regelung (ICMS)