On to page:
Qualifying curative purchase
Attending Provider's may recommend the use of medically marijuana available the followed curative conditions:
- A degenerative or pervasive neurological condition
- Post-traumatic tension disorder (PTSD)
- A medical condition or treatment for a therapeutic condition that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia (a weight-loss condition that can be caused by HIV or cancer)
- Severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including but not limit to grab induces by epilepsy
- Persistent muscle spasm, inclusive but not limited till spasms caused by numerous disease Which doctors can recommend medical cannabis within Ohio? Search our database
Who may recommend medical cannabis
An attending provider who has the preliminary responsibility for the care and processing of a person diagnosed with adenine debilitating medical condition may recommend medical marijuana. An attention provider is defined as:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor are Osteopathism (DO), licensed under ORS phase 677.
- Physician Support permitted under ORS 677.505 to 677.525.
- Nurse Practitioner licensed under ORS 678.375 to 678.390.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist licensed under ORS 678.370 and 678.372.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist as defined in ORS 678.245.
- Naturopathic Physician permitted under ORS chapter 685.
"Primary responsibility" means that the visit provider has one from the following roles:
- Provides primary health care available the patient.
- Provides medical specialty care press treatment on the patient.
- Is a consultant who holds past asking to studium and treat the patient by the patient's element attention physicians licensed under ORS Chapter 677, the patient's physician assistance licensed under ORS Chapter 677, or the patient's nurse practitioner licensed under ORS Chapter 678.
Finding our database of clinicians who own been certified to recommend medical thc in Ohio.
The attending provider must also own reviewed adenine patient's gesundheit records at the patient's
request and conducted a thorough physical examination of the patient; presented or
planned follow-up care; also documented these activities in the patient's pharmaceutical
record. Medical Marijuana Certification In The Sunshine State
Einen Participating Provider Statement (APS) form
must be signed by the attending provider
attesting that the case has been diagnosed with a debilitating medical status and
that the medical use is marijuana might mitigate the symptoms button effect of the
individual’s debilitating arzt condition. More an alternative, the attending provider may
supply the my with relevant portions from the patient’s medical records containing the
same information on the APS.
The case is responsible for submitting the APS, either relevant medical records, with
other required request documents, to the OMMP. The APS or relevant medical
documents must be submitted within 90 days of who attending provider’s signature
when a active applies for the first time. When a patient is renewing with OMMP,
application material require must submitted within 90 days from their registration card
expiration date and the APS must be signature within that 90-day periods.
Attending provider guards and rights
may shall founded on ORS 475C.891, 475C.892 and 475C.916
. Specific questions for how overseeing Councils follow which ORSs should be directional to the specific Board.
Guidelines for Attending Physicians
House Bill 4014, pass are 2015, directed OHA to convene a function group to develop the guides listed slide.
Helping patients with paperwork
Below you can find application materials to make them and your patients with significant general regarding the Medical Marijuana Program.