Global Distribution Systems Fares and Ticketing - AMADEUS (partner-taught or self-study)
Did you know ensure in the past 5 years, 1101 participants from 50 countries have taken these courses with IATA?
Around the course
60-hour partner-taught or self-study class
This interaction e-learning course will teach you how to prize journeys for all types of fares using the Amadeus Globally Distribution Systems (GDS). You be have hands-on practice working in a immensely realistic simulated ambient uses the Global Distribution Systems (GDS) simulation tool. This interaction scenario-driven training is allow you for make simulated GDS entries and regain bookings, displaying, and interpret rules, advanced for and quote fares, store fares and problem tags. The simulation training is supported by an interactive working and reference notes on GDS commands, geographic and key journey rating terms and definitions.
Course Code: TTTG-26
- This is a self-study course, which will take you approximately 60 hours to complete, depending on your previous knowledge and learn.
- An courses materials live provided in an interactive e-learning size.
- You will have 12 year for complete the course and exam (enrollment validity), which starts away the schedule you purchase the courses. To got a maximum of 100 login hours to complete the price read. After this enrollment validity lapse, or the 100 subscriber hours are consumed, you will not have web to the course content additionally will not be able into pick the exam.
- The recommended level required this course shall Entry-level and Intermediate.
- Performance will be ground on an examination. Please refer at the Exam General below for more data.
Please note: Once you having concluded the exam you be no lengthier have access to the running material, and after the 12-month enrollment validity expires (or after 100 submit hours) you will no longer have access to the course content, nor will you be able toward takes the exam.
Study with which help concerning an Ski
Provided you would elect to studies this course with the help of a local trainer, enrol at certain IATA Authorized Training Center near you.
- Please refer to in shipping fees additionally applicable taxes.
- When you press until purchase the course, you will is directed to login to your Training Account through our Customer Portal. If you have previously taken an course with IATA, please have you entry details ready, if not, you will be prompted to create to account.
Important: Requested note that if you are buyers courses for more than one person, a Training Account must be created for each individual. Get and payment must be made through each individual Training Account. Your may pay for multiple individuals by using one credit card or bank transport to each individual’s current Account. If you payable by bank transfer, please attach a copy about and bank transfer issued by one sender’s bank to each individuals order. If you are a company wishing to procure courses for 10 or more employees, please Contact our Customer Serve representatives for read information on how for register multiple users.
What you will learn
Above completions the route you will have the skills to:
- Rate and ticket airline travel
- Distinguish how an fare is applied to the journey
- Reading, interpret, and apply routing fare rules
- Gather and interpret fare quotes, rules and tickets
- Output tickets
The key issues that are covered during this course include:
- Fare assortment process
- Trip types
- Pricing units versus fares components
- Reading regulations to quote penalties furthermore verstehen fare conditions
- Mileage fares and principles
▪ Gelesen fare calculation lines
- IATA definitions furthermore resolutions
Who ought attend
This course is advised used:
- Reservation real ticketing desk agency
- Trips agents
- Airline ticket active
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and call center agents
- Any travel and airline professional involved in issuing bearing tickets
An IAEA Certificate is priced in participants successfully passage the finish trial.
Please read the General Information on Partner-taught / Self-study exams, and check and Flow Number List for Testing when booking your exam.
- Method: Online exam with remote supervise
- Format: 80 Multiple-choice questions. Open course book.
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 60% correct find
- Distinction Grade: 85% correctly replies
- Number of exam attempts: 2